Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Avène Gentle Gel Cleanser Review



RRP: 30.95

What is it: Soap free gentle cleanser and make-up remover

Shop it from: your local pharmacy.

Brand Claims:
  • Gently cleanses the skin of impurities and make-up
  • Soap free, light foaming
  • Easy to use, rinse off formula
  • Versatile use: can also be used under the shower
  • Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
My opinion:
I recently came across Avene skincare range. Do you know their products are made with Thermal Spring water... sounds so pure me. .!! I thought to try their products, and guess what?!? Avene Facebook sent me lots of different products samples to try before I buy full size products... :) How generous of them! :)

As soon as I opened the cap of the tiny cute bottle, I hit by very strong fragrance which was heavenly good! I have very sensitive skin (specially around my eyes) and always have problem with fragrant products but surprisingly enough, it works for me AND it doesn't break me out :)


The gel cleanser is super gentle, doesn't irritate or burn my skin, somehow it feels like water with a touch of hydrating ingredients (love it), plus it leaves skin with a nice radiant glow. I cannot stop touching my cheeks after every wash. hehe.


I also use this on face make up and although its gentle it works very well with face make-up. However If you tend to wear heavy make up (specially waterproof eye make-up), it might require few applications as i have fair bit of trouble taking my eye-liner and mascara off!


Overall. I wouldn't say it's the best cleanser I tried as yet but it's pretty good product and therefore giving 4 in a place of 5 (only because it is not good for removing heavy and waterproof make-up)


Hope this review helps! Feel free to leave comments below. 


Love and Lipstick 

by Beauty Trial Portal


No comments:

Post a Comment

TMRM Nineless Haircare Products

Hello Everyone..  Nineless has recently sent me their newly launched haircare products (as listed below) in collaboration with StyleKorean i...