Monday, August 27, 2012

Remington Pearl Styler Review





Price: $139.95

What is it: Advanced performance pearl and ceramic plates.

Shop it from: Harvey Norman, Appliances Direct Online site.

Brand Claims: 
    • Exclusive dual layer ceramic and real pearl
    • Heats up in 10 seconds
    • Fast heat recovery for smoother straighter style
    • Accurate digital touch controls with 9 variable heat settings 150 - 235 degrees
    • Floating plates for improved contact with hair, for ultimate styling and control
    • Temperature lock to avoid accidental adjustment of heat during use
    • Turbo boost function to reach top temperature quickly
    • Automatic safety shut off
    • Automatic worldwide voltage
    • 3 metre salon swivel cord
    • Hinge Lock
    • Heat resistant pouch

      My Opinion:
      At first, I wasn't too sure if I should buy this or the expensive/beloved styler such as GHD, then I thought let's give it a go with Remington as there is nothing to lose because of it's reasonably prised then GHD.

      It's been a while since I am using this product. I must say I am presently surprised by it functions. My hair is fairly thin and is naturally a little on the wavy side. Before I used this product, it was very time consuming for me to do my hairs to actually stay straight for more than a few hours. I needed to have it straightened at expensive salons or delicate my few hours at home(with my sister's help). However after using this I have found there are no such hassles anymore. It does my hair perfectly and my hair stays straight with not much frizz for the entire day. It also leaves my hair feeling silky, soft and smooth, which looks so lovely. Indeed I can say it gives me close to a salon finish at home in very reasonable time.

      Another bonus point with this styler is, it heats up as a matter of speed of light when turned on and when I turn it off, it cools down in same manner which I admire!

      The styler comes with a handy little heatproof pouch, which is pretty cute and trendy. Plus the cord has an excellent length, long enough so I don’t feel like I am stucked on wall. ;))

      By now, you will be able to judge yourself that this product does work very well. What say?

      Love and lipstick
      by Beauty Trial Portal.



      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      TMRM Nineless Haircare Products

      Hello Everyone..  Nineless has recently sent me their newly launched haircare products (as listed below) in collaboration with StyleKorean i...