Wednesday, August 8, 2012

U Little Beauty Nourishing Hand Cream Review


Price: 9.95

What is it: Nourishing hand cream with natural ingredients

Shop it from: Local David Jones, Priceline and Terry White Chemists.

Brand Claims:

If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands… your hands will sing with joy as they soak up the natural goodness of kakadu plum, aloe vera, shea butter, macadamia and jojoba oil. The ideal combination to help protect, nourish and hydrate your hard working hands.

My Opinion:

Wowww.. What a great little hand cream it is! Best thing about this product that it has a lovely fresh, botanical scent like the rest of the ULB range, and is also free of parabens which can be troublesome for some people (like me!). ;)

It is not too heavy and not too light, and provides a great level of moisturisation for any time of the year! It absorbs beautifully and keeps your hands supple and healthy looking throughout the day. I have also noticed (as with the ULB body lotion) that this hand cream also seems to even out your skintone and and neutralise any redness. It also doesn't 'ball-up' like when you apply it like some hand creams.

One of the most important things for any hand cream I use is that it doesn't exacerbate or create any new patches of dermatitis on my hands. I am very happy to say that this hand cream doesn't do either! I think this is largely due to the absence of parabens which don't agree with my skin.

Overall, this is a great daily hand cream which would be suitable for most people. It keeps you hands looking and feeling supple and healthy throughout the day - definitely a winner for me!

Shoot me with your all questions.

Love & Lipstick
by Beauty Trial Portal

No comments:

Post a Comment

TMRM Nineless Haircare Products

Hello Everyone..  Nineless has recently sent me their newly launched haircare products (as listed below) in collaboration with StyleKorean i...